Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2017

Music Monday: John Legend - "Love Me Now"

Tomorrow is the big love holiday. I celebrated it with lots of self-love and friend love during my single days. This year, I'll actually have someone special for the first time. I've already told him it's not a huge deal to me. In fact, we'll be celebrating pitchers and catchers reporting to spring training instead. We've bought each other goodies from Baseballism (which might as well just have all our money), and we're considering a ballpark-themed menu for dinner. Unconventional, maybe, but it's true to us.

As I'm rambling about love, I decided to share this song from John Legend. He and Chrissy Teigen are one of my favorite celebrity couples. They're adorable and real and funny. I just adore them. And little Luna is perfection.


Will you be celebrating tomorrow? What's on your agenda?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover