Image Map

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sunday Sweats: June fitness recap



June goals:
- Run at least twice a week. (Even if it's only a mile. I need to get those legs moving again.)
I think I did this three weeks out of the four. I'm calling it a victory.
-10 push-ups at least five days a week.
Did it. I'm still not great at push-ups, but I'll keep pushing!

 
Number of days I worked out: 20 -- Not bad considering I took a big break during the arts festival.


Miles Ran: 11 (I'm honestly surprised the number was this high. It didn't feel like this many.)

+++++

July goals:
- Run a 5K every week. Holly posted about doing this, and I think it's a great idea!
- Go to yoga in the park at least once.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off

Monday - Off

Tuesday - WOD Strength (30 mins) + Group Run (30 mins)

Wednesday - Strike (30 mins)

Thursday - Barre & Cardio Fusion -- TWICE (30 mins each)
Friday - 2-mile run
Saturday - FitFusion (60 mins)

As always, be sure to check out Sunday Sweats posts from Holly and Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover