Image Map

Thursday, October 5, 2017

This & That 10/5

:: Last weekend, we went out east to Sean's college homecoming and reunion. The weather was perfect for football game and an evening reception.

:: During our recent weekend road trip, we stopped at an outlet mall and did some browsing. I mostly just wanted to stretch my legs. I had no intentions of buying anything. But then I found Under Armour shoes for $25. And a workout tank for $5. And then some Bath & Body Works stuff.  I probably shouldn't have spent the money. Sigh. Ah well.


:: We've been hunting for a headboard for a while. We didn't want to spend a lot, but we knew we wanted an upholstered one. Finally, last week, we found one on Wayfair for $110 with free shipping. And we had it assembled and installed in less than 20 minutes. It's amazing how much more finished the room looks with it in place.


:: There's so much tension and heaviness lately. Between the Las Vegas shooting and the ongoing debate about the anthem protests and the latest thing the President said/did, it's all a lot to handle. sometimes it feels like too much. While it's important to stay informed, I also feel compelled to remind you (and myself) that it's OK to take a break from it every now and then. That's called self-care.

What's new with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover