Image Map

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Best of the Bunch: January & February 2018



I had kind of a blogging and blog-reading drought in the first two months of the year. So there were probably a lot of great posts, but because of my lack of interest in blogging, I probably missed most of them. Regardless, here are three that I really enjoyed.

A new year brings a fresh sense of self and goals for a lot of people. I really liked Taylor's list of 18 things to focus on in 2018. I need to keep a few of those in mind for myself for a more peaceful year. She also did a great job of voicing her thoughts on the latest school shooting.

I have a lot of self-doubt. Way more than I probably should. I've accomplished a lot, but too often I feel like I'm not doing things the way other people think I should. When I feel like that, I need to go back and read Joey's post entitled, "Stop waiting for the world to tell you you're not enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover