Image Map

Thursday, March 8, 2018

This & That 3/8

:: Last weekend, Sean and I tackled our first real home improvement project since we moved into this house a year ago. We painted our basement floor. See the before and after photos below. It's just one step in semi-finishing our basement. Hopefully soon we'll have drywall up and then we'll move the furniture back for our new favorite place to watch sports and movies.
Basement floor before painting

Basement floor after painting

:: I am struggling with guilt as I plan my wedding. I'm so worried about my decisions inconveniencing others or making them unhappy. I maintain my stance that it's our day and we're footing the bill so I should do what I think is best for us, however, I am not immune to the negative feedback I've received. It still hurts me and causes way more anxiety and stress than I can describe. I've cried. I've lost sleep. I've had nightmares. It is not fun. When does the fun part come back?


:: Mother Nature keeps teasing us with a taste of spring and then snatching it right back and dumping some cold weather and snow on us. I'm over it. Her display of power is getting annoying. Just let us move on to spring!!!


:: I did not do much reading in February. One book, actually. I'm a little disappointed in myself. I think I'm in a bit of a reading slump. Hoping to dig out soon.


What's on your mind this week?


4 comments:

  1. The reading thing...I can relate. I read two great books last month but it's not the volume I'd like to be packing in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're getting things moving on your basement. Big projects like that can be so overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alenna Alison This is my testimony on how my ex lover come back home..i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to chief priest ODUMODU for bringing back my lover who left me for almost 2 year,i feel like my life is completely over, so one day as i was browsing searching on the internet for recommend spell caster who will help me to bring my lover back, Finally i met a writing how so many testimony talking about how ODUMODU help to restore relationship back,so i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called ODUMODU and explain my problems to him,and he cast spell love spell luckily within the 48 hours my lover really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me.and be begging me to accept him back and will are live happily marriage, I am the happiest woman on earth today because ODUMODU has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine, contact him. drodumodusolutions@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo to wedding nightmares, and try not to pay too much attention to anyone who is being a naysayer about any of your choices. It's not their wedding, but you know that already :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover