Image Map

Thursday, April 26, 2018

This & That 4/26

:: I really want the dilly dog at Rangers Ballpark (I refuse to call it by it's corporate sponsorship name). It's a hot dog inside a pickle that's been battered and fried like a corn dog. YUM!!! Gimme!!! Unfortunately, I don't know when I'll get to Arlington again, so I'm guessing I won't get one.


:: I'm probably biased but I think my cats are super photogenic. I take lots of photos of them. Even more than I post, believe it or not. I imagine this is how people feel about their non-furkids as well.

:: I have had a really good week of running (I'll post more about that on Sunday), and it's inspired and encouraged me to keep training harder. In fact, I'm going to start running with someone who's definitely faster than I am once a week or so. I'm starting tonight. With a four-miler. With someone who consistently runs at a sub-10-minute pace. Let's hope I don't die!


:: We have had gorgeous weather all week. I think spring is FINALLY here to stay. At least until summer decides to take over.


What's on your mind this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover