Image Map

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Sweats: April 2018 recap

April goals:
- Run at least twice each week.
I ran nine times, which I'm pretty sure comes out to more than twice a week. So this was a win!

- 'Power down' earlier on weeknights. Put phone/book away by 9:30.
I did not master this completely, but I'd say I was successful in this more often than not.
 
Number of days I worked out: 22

Miles Ran: 22

Personal victory:  I ran a mile (The Grand Blue Mile) in 9:28. I was super happy and proud of myself.

+++++

May goals:
- Sign up for another race.
I'm on a high after two good races, and I'm inspired to keep going.

- Spend a few minutes each day just stretching.
I'm so bad about stretching. I need to take better care of my muscles.

+++++

Last week's workouts
Sunday - Off
Monday - Cardio with Colby (30 mins)
Tuesday - WOD Strength (30 mins)
Wednesday - Xtreme Cardio (30 mins)
Thursday - Barre with Britt (30 mins)
Friday - Flex Friday (30 mins)
Saturday - Off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover