Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2018

This & That 7/19

:: Like I mentioned recently, I kind of fell off the face of the blog world for a while. It wasn't intentional. Life just go busy. I didn't feel like I had time for a lot of things -- blogging, reading, writing, binge-watching "Queer Eye." I need to get better about my time because I NEED to be doing more of those things, either for my peace of mind or for challenging my mind. How do you find the balance between your obligations and your interests?



:: I've been married more than a month. (No, it doesn't feel any different ... except that it's harder to remember my last name.) I'm sorry I haven't shared many images from the wedding yet. I promise they're coming. As soon as I have my photos, I'll have a post. I've already begun composing my thoughts about the day and reflection on the process. I just want you to have fun photos to look at in between my words. So ... hopefully soon I'll have a lot more to share. For now, I'll give you this one.



:: As of noon today, I'm off work until next Tuesday. I'm in desperate need of this break.


What's on your mind this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover