Image Map

Thursday, July 26, 2018

This & That 7/26

:: What is going on with comments on Blogger? I saw Kristin mention it, but now I'm actually experiencing it. I don't get notified of comments and had one commenter email me because she wasn't able to comment. That's annoying. I might have to install Disqus. Is that hard?


:: I have some amazing people around me. I've mentioned that we can't leave Cleo (my elderly cat with failing kidneys) more than three days at a time because she needs fluid treatments. That would make it difficult for us to go on an extended trip of any kind. However, I've had three people volunteer to learn how to give her fluids so we could go away for a longer trip. I'm feeling super blessed right now.


:: I'm addicted to watching "Queer Eye" on Netflix. I watched the entire second season in just a few weeks. Now I'm watching the first season (because why would I watch them in order?), and I'm going to need a third season soon. Very soon. Jonathan is my favorite.



:: I saw "Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again" with one of my besties last night. It was a fun movie and just what I needed in the middle of the week.


What's on your mind this week (if you can manage to comment)?


1 comment:

  1. I don't think the commenting issue will ever actually be fixed :/
    We paid my coworker to watch our dogs for 5 days last fall. Best decision ever. Good friends who can take care of your pets are priceless.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover