Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Fiver: Photos from my day at the Iowa State Fair

Last weekend, I went to the Iowa State Fair with my husband and my in-laws. We checked out the exhibits, watched people, and (best of all) ate some delicious food.  Here are five snapshots of my day.

We couldn't resist getting a selfie with the Liberty Bowl trophy at the Iowa State booth. Go Cyclones!

We love the Iowa Craft Beer Tent at the fair. This is the first year in a long time I didn't work at the tent.

We met up with my friend, Kathleen, and her little girl, Suki, to check out an all-female Guns N Roses tribute band.

Yep, another beer photo. This particular beverage is called Pickle Tickle, and it's a pickle flavored beer. It wasn't too bad! 
My total steps for the day. All but like 500 were at the fair. Insane. It ALMOST balances everything I consumed.

Happy Friday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover