Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2018

This & That 8/9

:: This weekend, Sean and I will be taking on the challenge of putting up drywall in our basement. Don't worry, we'll have help from someone who knows what he's doing. My friend, Joe, has volunteered to assist us with this project. I can't wait until it's done and our basement looks a little more finished.


:: My new favorite recipe site is Budget Bytes. She breaks down the price and there are notes on each recipe that give you some hints about how to serve it or what alterations to make to the recipe. I love it.


:: The Iowa State Fair begins today. I'm not going until late next week, but I'm very much looking forward to the fried foods, displays, baby animals, and people watching.


:: Football season is right around the corner. Sean is going to be doing his radio stuff on Friday nights. He asked if I was upset he'd be working more. Um. Bonus alone time? With the TV to myself? Oh yeah, I'm so upset. Wait ... should I have at least pretended I'd miss him?

What's on your mind this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover