Image Map

Thursday, September 27, 2018

This & That 9/27

:: Fall is officially here! I'll share my five favorite things about the season tomorrow. But for now, I need to show off my mantle decorations.

I started with this sad display:


But some Instagram friends gave me some great tips. I went shopping and amped it up a little.

I'm so pleased with how it turned out. 



:: Even though I love fall, I'm already looking forward to spring. Or at least March. Sean and I booked our honeymoon trip to spring training the other night. I'm so excited!!



:: Last weekend, I attended the wedding of one of my college roommates. It was so good to have a night away from home and to spend a few hours catching up with old friends.



:: Earlier this week, Facebook reminded me that I released this book baby into the world six years ago. Unreal!!



Happy Friday Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover