Image Map

Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday Fiver: Favorite Halloween candy

It's that time of year (at least in my office). There's candy everywhere. I try to avoid it, but there are a few varieties I just can't resist. Here are the top five:

Starburst
Pink is my favorite, but I'll eat them all.


 
Reese's Pumpkins
I like peanut butter cups just fine, but I feel like the holiday shapes have the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. 


M&Ms
I prefer the peanut, but plain are just fine. Strangely enough, I don't like the peanut butter ones.



Twizzlers
Licorice is fat free, so it's OK, right?



Mr. Goodbar
If there's a Hershey's mix in the bowl, I'll reach for this every time. I don't think I've ever bought a full size version of the candy bar, but I love the minis.



Which candy catches your eye?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover