Image Map

Thursday, October 18, 2018

This & That 10/18

:: Reading and writing have been battling for my free time lately. As I mentioned in my Last 90 Days challenge post, I'm aiming for eight hours of writing per week. This really isn't hard. Except that it cuts way into time I could also spend reading, which is also part of one of my goals for this home stretch. Sigh. I'm trying to do my best to find time for both, but it is a struggle.


:: I bet there are many people done or close to done with their Christmas shopping. I'm not that good of a planner. I'm also an anxious gift-giver. I want to find "the perfect gift." And some people are really hard to shop for. How do you shop for the difficult people on your list?


:: The other night, I wanted to watch something sweet and a little mindless. I sought out my old friend, "Inside Out." OK, so it's kind of a deep movie, but I just love the message -- about how all of our emotions are valid and necessary, even the ones we view as negative.


:: I am running a 5K on Sunday. I haven't done one since April, and I haven't been all that great about keeping up with running. Here's to hoping I have a good race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover