Image Map

Friday, October 12, 2018

Friday Fiver: Halloween costume ideas

I'm working behind the bar on Halloween, and my co-worker and I have agreed to wear costumes. I'm not sure why I agreed to this as I am terrible at costume ideas. Here are five I'm considering.


Beer wench
Is this funny because that's what I'm actually doing (serving beer)? Or is it lame?


Calico cat
That onesie might get warm, but it'd be an easy costume for sure. 


Tiffany
I figure this might be a good one for my red hair. I'd need some 80s gear. But my question is -- would anyone even know who I was?


Merida
Again, with my red (curly) hair, this might be a good one.


"A League of their Own" player
This could be fun, but I'd be worried about finding a costume that fits me correctly. 


Any thoughts or feedback? I am open to suggestions at this point. It just needs to be something I can do on a budget and without too much required prep (I'll have an hour between jobs to change and get ready).


1 comment:

  1. I loved being an "80's girl" and it was super budget friendly one year!! The top choice is cute too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover