Image Map

Friday, October 26, 2018

Friday Fiver: Worst people to sit next to at an event

The know-it-all.
This person knows a lot about the team, show, or band. And they want to make sure you know how much they know.


The phone addict.
Dude, you're at a show or game. And you probably paid to be here. Maybe pay attention.


The drunk.
I went to a movie once where the guy next to me did five tequila shots within the first hour. He was obnoxious and out of control.


The sing-a-long.
Look, I have a hard time not bursting into my favorite tunes when I see "RENT," but ... I paid to see and hear the actors. I'm not saying I don't mouth the words and maybe sing softly to myself, but I'm not trying to compete with the cast.


The requestor.
Unless the musician asks for requests, it's best to assume they don't want them. Most artists I know spend a decent amount of time on the setlist and choose songs for a specific reason. Enjoy the songs they selected for you and shut up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover