Image Map

Thursday, October 25, 2018

This & That 10/25

:: My facebook feed seems to be filled with nothing but voting encouragement, new babies, and people who are losing their pets. Seriously. It's a rollercoaster of emotions.
(I actually don't mind reading about any of those things, but I thought this meme was adorable.)


:: The other night, my bestie and I had a movie night and watched, "Little Monsters." I think I'm officially old as I asked several times how the movie could be considered appropriate for children. There was swearing and a monster commented "nice ass" to a child. Um, what? I also felt bad for the parents who had to clean up the messes caused by the monsters.


:: I went for a run on Tuesday and was so happy with the pace. Especially since I wasn't feeling 100 percent.


:: I keep falling victim to facebook ads for books. I need to work on reading more from my kindle instead of continuing to add titles.


:: I have done a piss poor job of practicing self-care lately. I eat OK and I work out, but beyond that, I struggle. I rarely ask for help. I talk down to myself. I pretend I'm OK when I'm not. I need to start making some changes.



What's on your mind this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover