Image Map

Thursday, October 4, 2018

This & That 10/4

:: I have not been to a concert in nearly a year. That's very strange for me. There just haven't been any in my area that interested me ... or they just didn't fit in my schedule. Worry not, however, I have two concerts on my docket for the next few months -- Tony Lucca in December and Matt Nathanson in March -- and I'm super excited about both of them.


:: My schedule at my second job has changed a bit, and I somehow never work weeknights anymore. I have to say it's been kind of nice to be able to come home at the end of most days. I still enjoy my second job and definitely still need it, but this time is a nice glimpse at what it'll be like if/when I can finally scale back to just one job. Someday.



:: Over the weekend, we had some rare downtime with nothing on TV we wanted to watch. I'd seen a ton of people posting about "The Great British Baking Show," so I queued it up on Netflix. And proceeded to breeze through seven episodes. It's so interesting to see the contrast between that show and American cooking shows. The British pace is so much more relaxed and the people are much nicer.



1 comment:

  1. TGBB Show is very addictive. You can't start watching unless you're prepared to watch a whole season in one weekend. They're so polite and nice, but not all British tv is that way...have you seen Love Island? It's the literal opposite.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover