Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Fiver: Movies for October

I'm not much of a scary movie fan (much to the dismay of one of my best friends). I just can't handle lots of blood and jumpy moments. However, there are still movies I enjoy during this season.  Here are some of my favorites.

I remember watching this on the Disney channel a bunch when I was a kid. It was slightly scary for me but not enough to stop me from tuning in.

I don't mind the reboot that came out a few years ago, but the original is always going to rank a little higher for me. "There is no Dana. Only Zuul!!"


I only watched this for the first time a few years ago with a friend who loves Tim Burton's work. It's a strangely charming movie. I love the music!


"Shake shake shake senora!" That's my favorite scene of the entire movie.


I don't know if this is always seen as a Halloween movie, but it's set during that holiday, so I'm counting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover