Image Map

Monday, October 8, 2018

Music Monday: Stephen Kellogg - Symphony of Joy

A handful of my favorites are about to release new music and I could not be more excited. This guy is definitely one of those generating some happiness for me. He's been teasing his next album for several months on Instagram (in between stories in which he sings to his cat ... ha ha!), and he recently released this song on Spotify.


I love it already.

It's so catchy, and there are some good lyrics in there.

My favorite little section is:
Never turn your back upon a second chance
Never trust a guy who says he doesn't
I know you need to dance
Like a symphony of joy
It's not your obligation to go easy on the boys

I cannot wait to hear the rest of the album.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover