Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

First check-in for the #Last90Days Challenge

We're just past the first 30 days in the #Last90Days Challenge, which was inspired by Rachel Hollis. I committed to this challenge in my Oct. 2 post.



Let's check out how I'm doing on each of my five goals.

ONE  ::  Publish at least four blog posts per week.
Week one: Nailed it.
Week two: Check.
Week three: Got it.
Week four: Woot!

TWO  ::  Work out five days each week -- and make at least two of those double-workout days.
Week one: Yep.
Week two: Due to a massive tension headache, I only worked out four days and only one double day.
Week three: I nailed it.
Week four: I only worked out four days and had one double day.

THREE  ::  Schedule eight hours of writing per week.
Week one: I did. It felt so good to get back into it.
Week two: I barely got to eight hours. And I hit some writer's block. Eek!
Week three: I only squeezed in five writing hours.
Week four: Nailed it. The 5.5-hour Write All Night event on Friday definitely helped.

FOUR  ::  Copy recipes onto cards for our collection.
I have not even touched this yet. #facepalm

FIVE  ::  Read 14 books.
I've read four! I think that's a pretty good start.



1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling a difference with this (I think) huge commitment to workouts? I like that you're keeping track of all of this. I feel like I would've fallen off the wagon by now lol.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover