Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Currently: November 2018


Watching "The Ultimate Thanksgiving Challenge" on Food Network. I love Thanksgiving foods (I'll be doing a power ranking in one of my upcoming Friday Fiver posts), and Giada is a good host for the show.


Listening to "The Way I Am" by Charlie Puth. I'm obsessed with this song. And kicking myself for not seeing him when he did a free show in my city a few years ago. (P.S. Does he look a little bit like Harry Connick Jr. in the photo below or is it just me?)


Reading Spin by Catherine McKenzie. It's about a woman who ruins her shot at her dream job by showing up for the interview drunk and then has a chance to redeem herself by going into rehab for a story. It's a light read, which is a nice break from the heaviness of the world and other things going on.


Excited about this weekend's plans -- Sean's birthday, a happy hour, double date with friends, seeing family, and a Tony Lucca concert. So much fun!


Thankful for my friend, Jill, who gifted me her old Kindle (which she hasn't used in years) after mine died. I haven't had time to activate it or link it to my Amazon account, but that'll happen soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover