Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday Fiver: Funko Pop figures

I love Funko Pop figurines. Whenever I see a display of them in a store, I have to go over and inspect the figures to see if there are any I want to add to my collection.

Here are the ones I currently own:
Beca (from "Pitch Perfect")
Baby Groot
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Calico Cat (no name, but maybe I should give her one)
Jovie (from "Elf")

It's kind of a weird ensemble, but I love them all.

Here are five more I'm considering adding to my roster:


Max Scherzer
He doesn't pitch for my team and he's never pitched for my team, but I am drawn to him anyway. Yes, his Funko has a blue eye and a brown eye. Just like him.


Squints and Wendy Peffercorn
"The Sandlot," while not perfect, is one of my favorite childhood movies. Someday, maybe when I'm more comfortable with my body, I would love to go as this unlikely couple for Halloween.


Lydia Deetz
I've previously professed my love for the movie, "Beetlejuice." Lydia's character is so great -- she doesn't care what anyone (especially her parents) think about her interests, which include the afterlife.


Stefon
New York's hottest club says "yes yes yes yes yes." Do I really need to explain why I want him?


Rocket
I feel like Groot might be missing his favorite Trash Panda.


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea and may have to borrow it! I just got Lydia Deetz and Jovie last week, and Blue has the Sandlot duo. They're so cute. And the SNL ones are hysterical- I like the D-ck in a box set and Will Ferrell's More Cowbell.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover