Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2018

This & That 11/1

:: I'm not good at Halloween costumes. I'm just not very creative. A few weeks ago, I asked for advice on some getup for my brewery shift. But then I procrastinated and was broke. So I just ended up being a black cat.



:: National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) starts today. Yesterday, I finally figured out what I'm writing this month. I'm pretty excited to get started. 


:: I'm newly hooked on HQ Trivia. I've helped Sean a few times but finally signed up for my own account. I'm not good at trivia stuff, but I do enjoy it.


:: My hair has not seen a stylist since before my wedding. This week, I decided I had to change that. She didn't take off too much length (only an inch or so), but she added some layers, which makes it a lot lighter, and I think it frames my face better. I'm very happy with it. Change was long overdue.
:: Speaking of overdue changes, I have some others coming, but I'm not quite ready to spill it all just yet. Soon, I promise. For now, this motivational quote is my mantra.

Hope you're having a great week.


2 comments:

  1. A haircut can completely change your outlook. I know when mine gets too long, I dread having to wash/dry it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get past about #6 on HQ, but it is fun. Layers make such a difference- looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover