Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2018

This & That 11/15

:: My NaNoWriMo progress is ... slow. In 14 days, I've written 21,128 words. Then again, it's inaccurate to insinuate that I've written for 14 days. I haven't. I've taken at least three days off. So, I haven't done too bad if you look at it that way. However, I am definitely behind schedule if I want to make it to 50K by November 30. And I do. I mean, I won't beat myself up if I don't get there, but I definitely want to get there. I'm just struggling with my first ever crime/suspense novel. But challenge is good, right? (Here are my stats as of last night.)



:: It is officially Cranberry Ginger Ale season and I'm so happy. I know it's not the best thing for me, but I'm going to enjoy it for the next few months.




:: One of my very first blog friends, Jenn, has launched a line of workout shirts, gym matte. I'm so excited for her, and I'll definitely be making a purchase in the near future. I have my eye on the one pictured below.



:: I'm also excited for my brother-in-law, Isaac (he's the one on the right in the photo below), who will be among the dancers performing Monday night as part of Theatre of Dreams. It's a holiday-themed light show provided by Saks Fifth Avenue and Broadway Cares. If you can't be in NYC (like me), the show will be streamed live on Saks.com at 6 p.m. CST. Click here to read more about it. 



What's going on with you this week?


1 comment:

  1. I love cranberry ginger ale so much.
    I would say making such steady progress on a novel this month is positive, even if a person doesn't hit 50K, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover