Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2018

This & That 12/20

:: I work tonight and then we're traveling to see family between Friday and Tuesday, so my husband and I exchanged gifts last night. I think he did pretty well for me.



:: I also spent a bit of time in the kitchen last night. I made strawberry pretzel dessert for my work party today and also some Cy Salt + Ranch crackers to take with us this weekend. Not pictured: I made homemade alfredo sauce to go with our pasta for dinner. It was delicious.



:: Sean and I ended our evening with a little YouTube roulette. It's not as dangerous as it sounds -- other than the fact that you get sucked down several rabbit holes. To explain, we take turns choosing a YouTube video to watch. Our usually involve Broadway shows, music, sports, and stand-up comedy. One of our favorite (and easily distracting) channels is Watch Mojo. They have a top 10 list for just about everything.


:: Beyond seeing family, eating all the foods, and opening gifts, the thing I'm most excited for in the next few days is four mornings of no alarm. Am I the only one who gets excited about that?


Happy Friday Eve!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover