Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Sweats: January recap


Number of days I worked out:  21 (including three days of double workouts)I didn't take too many days off during January. Honestly, I enjoy the routine of working out and feel a little off if I don't keep it up five days a week.

Miles Ran:  4
It wasn't a great month for running. I have a hard time wanting to run when my only options are indoors. I'm definitely a fair weather runner.  But I want to be ready for spring before it arrives, so I probably need to step up my game here.

Personal victory: Burpees!
After my bouts of positional vertigo, I went months without doing burpees for fear of another episode. But I've been easing back into it over the past few months and during our Xtreme fitness test, I did 13 in one minute. I'm calling that a win.


+++++

February goals:

- Spend five minutes a day stretching.
This is something I'm not good about doing, but I know my body needs it.

- Incorporate a new vegetable into our rotation.
We've been stuck on broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, and corn. We need to branch out.

+++++

Last week's workouts:
Sunday - Off
Monday - Xtreme Cardio (30 mins)
Tuesday - Independent Fit Fusion (30 mins) + Xtreme Total Body Strength (30 mins)
Wednesday - Xtreme Cardio EMOM (30 mins)
Thursday - Xtreme 3-line stations
Friday - Xtreme Partner Cardio (Mini-Murph)
Saturday - Off





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover