Image Map

Monday, February 4, 2019

Music Monday: Ben Platt - "Bad Habit"

I know it's only Monday, but I'm already looking ahead to the weekend. That's not completely unusual. I think a lot of people do that.  The main reason I'm looking forward to Saturday is that I'll be seeing "Dear Evan Hansen," a show I've had my sights set on since I first knew it existed. I'm a big fan of Ben Platt (I loved his character in "Pitch Perfect"), and I was so excited when I heard he was part of this new musical.

He's not stopping there with his diversification. He's also releasing an album on March 29.

Amazon has it for pre-order

His first single was dropped late last week. Check it out.


I think the first comment I saw on the video nailed the analysis of this song -- "I get vibes of: Make You Feel My Love by Adele meets Drops Of Jupiter by Train with a hint of Sara Bareilles and Sam Smith."

I am very anxious to hear the rest of the work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover