Image Map

Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth -- Day 16: Do Without

Day 16 -- Someone or something you definitely could live without.

This post won't be a sentimental as the last few.  Yeah, I'm straying from my usual form as this entry reminds me of changes I need to make in my life.

I could definitely live without pop. Soda. Coke. Whatever you want to call it, I could do without it. 

I really only drink the diet stuff, but I know that isn't good for me either.  This study by the UT Health Science Center makes me feel really guity about drinking it.

Last April, I took Bob Harper's challenge to go pop-free for a month. I did it. Pretty easily, actually. It felt great, and I really didn't miss it.  Much.

But then May rolled around, and a Dr. Pepper sounded really good.  So I had one.  I've consumed them on a regular basis since then.

I really need to give them up again.  For good.  Sure, I could try telling myself to only have one a week, but I'm not very good at limiting myself.  It's actually better if I would opt to have none.  So, I'm going to start that again on Dec. 1 and just take it one month at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover