Image Map

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Fiver: Favorite Christmas albums

'Tis the season for "Silent Night," "Baby, It's Cold Outside" and "Jingle Bells."  I love love love Christmas music.  I could listen to it any time, but I make myself wait until it's socially acceptable (most of the time), and the anticipation and expiration date of airtime only ads to the excitement.  In my itunes library, I currently own 12.3 hours or 887.1 MB of Christmas music, ranging from Mannheim Steamroller to Taylor Swift.  It's hard to select just five favorite Christmas albums, but I'll do my best.




'N Sync - Home for Christmas

Favorite song:  "The Only Gift" 
(I admit, this song is my favorite mostly because Lance actually has a solo.)




Four Shadow - Flake

Favorite song:  "Christmas Soup"




K.T. Tunstall - Have Yourself a Very KT Christmas

Favorite song: "Fairytale of New York"




Dave Barnes - Very Merry Christmas

Favorite song:  "Christmas Tonight"



Decca Concert Orchestra - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Favorite song: "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover