Image Map

Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Questions Friday

I was starting to run out of category ideas for Friday Fiver, and then I discovered Five Question Friday over on Randomness with Rachel.  Outstanding.  So, this will become my regular Friday post (until I get bored with it ...which I hope doesn't happen!).  


1. Do you apologize to your kids?
Well, I don't have kids right now, and apologizing to my furry kids doesn't do much good.  If I indeed get to have children, I will undoubtedly be apologizing to them for many things -- naming them after baseball players and musicians (I have a weird name I didn't always love, so I guess I'll be returning the favor), hurrying them through their homework before the Rangers game starts, existing (we all go through that phase, right?), etc.

2. What color are your nails right now?
I don't know the name of the color, but it's a shimmery hot pink.  They have a definite summer feel to them.

3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
I rarely did this.  I loved school -- mostly the social part of it.  If I stayed home, I felt like I missed so much.  

4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
Just a few weeks ago, after I bought my new house!  I found one on Target.com that I loved  dearly.  Here it is on my bed (the lump is one of my furbabies).
 

5. Favorite website(s)?
Lone Star Ball; Facebook; STFU Parents; STFU Couples; Damn You Autocorrect; the dozens of blogs I follow (Google Reader is my BFF)
Happy Friday everyone!!  If you're lucky enough to get a three-day weekend (I know from personal experience that not everyone gets the luxury), enjoy!!! 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a cute idea! It also helps your readers get to know you better. Love the comforter! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover