Image Map

Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday: Dave Barnes

I mentioned Dave Barnes in a post last week and then realized he hadn't been a featured Music Monday artist yet.  Shame on me.  I cannot tell you how much I adore Dave.  I asked him once if we could clone him so I could have the clone.  He got a good chuckle from that.  It's really too bad the technology doesn't exist to do this.  I love love love this man.  To make up for it, I'm giving him a total YouTube dump today. Here are a few of the reasons I love him ...

The one that reminds me of my closest friends and family, who never fail to be there:

(Yes, Blake Shelton's version is currently on the radio, but it's a Dave Barnes tune.)

The one that feeds the hopeless romantic in me:


The one I would love to dance to at my wedding:


The one you've probably heard in a grocery/department store:


The one I always forget how much I love:


The sexy Christmas song:


The Dave Barnes workout (not a song, but makes me laugh):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover