Image Map

Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I want for Christmas is ...

Making a Christmas list used to be really easy.  These days, it really takes a lot of searching for me to find things I want.  Well, that's not exactly true.  More like it's hard for me to find things that I am willing to let others buy me.  That said, here are of the few of the things on my wishlist this year:

Cuisinart DC 1200 Brew Central Coffeemake
 I am definitely in need of a new coffee maker.  I know everyone is big on the Keurigs, and I'm certainly not necessarily opposed to them although the cost of the cups concerns me.  That said, this drip machine would be a huge upgrade from my current coffee maker, which I'm pretty sure I bought for $10 or so right after college. 

 

 
 iHome iH15 Color Changing Speaker System for iPod
During my recent travels, I got to use an iHome for my iPod for the first time.  I loved it.  It would be cool to have one at home. 

 

Just Dance 3 for Wii 
I hear "Let's Go To the Mall" by Robin Sparkles is on it.  That's all I need to know.


Glee Karaoke Revolution Volume 3
 I have Volume 1 at home, and it's so much fun. 


Chris Drish (a recent contestant on "The Bachelorette")
I don't think this one needs much explanation.  But if you're still lost, please go here.
 
 
What are you hoping to find under your tree and/or in your stocking?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover