Image Map

Monday, January 23, 2012

Music Monday: Birthday Boy Bonus

You get double posts from me today.  With good reason.  Today is the birthday of one of my very favorite musicians ... 

Mr. Tony Lucca
2002
2004
2010
I've been a fan of his for more than 20 years. I finally got to meet him and see him live in 2002.  I've met and seen him several times since then, and I'm still a little starstruck every single time. And I'm not being cliche when I say I've enjoyed watching him evolve as a singer, musician and songwriter.  I truly have. In a few weeks, the whole nation will get to see his talent when he appears on "The Voice."  I'm excited for him.  He deserves this.

In honor of his day of birth, here are a few of my favorite songs by him ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover