Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

Music Monday: Tim Stop - "Something's Gotta Give"

It seems like every other time I see this guy live, I get a new favorite song.  And I've seen him ten times since I stumbled upon him in 2009, so I'm on my fifth favorite tune.  He just gets better all the time.  Well, I saw him last Thursday and now this song is stuck in my head.  Currently, he's taking a much-needed break in his "Songs of Separation" Tour, but he'll be headed out on the road again in a few weeks.  If he comes your way, I urge you to go see him.  You won't regret it.  In the meantime, if you go like his facebook page, $1 will be donated to a charity benefitting orphans.  And if you give him your e-mail address on the SOS Project tab, you'll get free music.  Pretty sweet, huh?

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover