Image Map

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Things!!

Yep, you get two entries from me today.  I needed to get back on track with my WLJ posts, and I couldn't pass up a chance to link up with Amber and Neely, who are hosting a special link-up today.

Love these girls.



Brunch With Amber







Today, they want to know my favorite things about spring.  Gah!  Where do I even start?  I love spring.

Baseball!!!!!

Tulips

Running outside

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
I could go on and on, but I think this is a pretty good list.  I'm excited spring is here, full of the promise of new things.  I can't wait to see what blooms.

And since I can't resist the urge to incorporate music into my posts, here are a few songs that always remind me of spring ...




OK, so I kind of cheated.  
That last one actually has "spring" in the title. 
 But it's SK6ERS. 
So ... deal with it.

What are your favorite things about spring?

3 comments:

  1. I wrote about baseball too! Just went to my first Spring Training game! And I love that Colbie Caillat song...so upbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Baseball was number 1 on both of our lists!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulips are my favorite flowers and of course baseball is my favorite sport!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover