Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK ...

... that I screamed my head off during the Rangers' rally last night.
I haven't seen this team play with that much heart in a long time.
I hope this is a huge turning point for them.

\\\\////


... to drain my cellphone battery with tons of texting.
Good thing I have that unlimited plan.
These conversations totally make my day.

\\\\////

... to have a really deep conversation with someone I've only known two weeks.
It started out as an innocent get-to-know-you question, but it really made me look at myself.
The resulting discussion was tough, but also very interesting.

\\\\////

... to make Sims 3 characters simply to watch them self-destruct.
Most of the time, I play the way you're supposed to ... with ambitions.
But sometimes I just like to see if I can get my Sims to have a meltdown.

\\\\////

... to wish I was enough of a morning person to run before work.
The weather's cooler, and it would be a great way to start the day.
But sleep sounds way better at 6 a.m.

\\\\////

... to want to eat an entire Pepperidge Farms Vanilla Cake in one sitting.
They are delicious, and that's why I can't buy them.
I will just put the whole thing on a plate and dig in.

\\\\////

... to eat scrambled eggs and a salad for supper.
It's a weird combination and not one I would usually pair together.
But I needed protein after my run, and I was craving crisp lettuce.

\\\\////

... to ask questions on Twitter that you could easily Google.
Twitter is just as fast most of the time.
And I trust my followers.

\\\\////

... to really want to go to a bloggers conference in 2013.
Blissdom is in Dallas at the end of March, and Bloggers In Sin City is in Vegas in May.
I would love to go to either or both.
I just don't know if I can put those trips ahead of my baseball travel.

\\\\////

What's OK with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover