Image Map

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Scent sense

While I was getting ready this morning, I stumbled upon a sad sight.

Yep, my favorite perfume is almost gone.

When I first sampled this at Victoria's Secret, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist.  For a whole day.  And I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I had to wait a little over a month (until I was back in range of a store), but I didn't hesitate to buy a bottle.  Fortunately for me, it was on sale that day!  See, it was meant to be.  I've had absolutely no regrets.  It's been my go-to, everyday scent, and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.  The bottle has lasted me more than six months.  And I think this is the first perfume I've bought that I used up before I got tired of it and switched to something else. 

Even though I love Angel, I'm thinking about searching for a new scent.  I foresee a trip to Ulta in my near future. But the selection is usually so overwhelming, where do you even start? So, I'm asking you all for a little help.  

What's your favorite scent to wear?  
 Do you have one for everyday and one for special occasions? 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite everyday scent is Juicy Couture, but I think I might have grown out of it a bit - I felt cool for having it in college and now I feel silly writing it out. My special occasion perfume is Vera Wang Princess. Again, I probably need some grown up perfume :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover