Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

Music Monday: My Concert Addiction - Part I


I went to my first concert when I was 17 years old.
Since then, I have been to 175 shows, concerts and festivals. And, yes, I've kept track.
I've seen some artists only once and others more than a dozen times.
I've driven all night for shows (yep, plural), and I've even hosted one in my living room.
I don't want to think about how much money I've spent ... but it's all been worth it. 
I've met some amazing people -- musicians and fellow fans -- through my musical journey.

I thought I'd show you the eleven musical acts I've seen the most, in ascending order.
I'll include the show count, the number of states I've seen them in, the date of my first show
and a video of my one of my favorite songs by each of them.
Enjoy!!

:: 11 ::
Maroon 5
Five shows
Three states (TX, AL & WI)
First show: July 2004

\\\\////

:: 10 ::
Miranda Lambert
Five shows
Three states (TX, IL & IA)
First show: September 2003

\\\\////

:: 9 ::
Marc Broussard
Six shows
Two states (TX & IA)
First show: July 2004



\\\\////

:: 8 ::
Todd Carey
Six shows
Three states (IL, IA & SC)
First show: November 2009

\\\\////

:: 7 ::
Ernie Halter
Seven shows
Three states (IA, MN, SC)
First show: April 2007

\\\\////

:: 6 ::
'N Sync
Eight shows
Seven states (WI, MN, DC, NE, KS, IA & TX) 
First show: August 1998

\\\\////

This post was getting massive, so I split it up into two.
Look for the top five in Part II next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover