Image Map

Monday, November 12, 2012

5 for Five

PartyOfOne

Check out how I fared with last week's goals -- green means I succeeded, and red means I failed.
1.  Complete three runs.
I only did two.
But one was my longest run ever, so there's that.

2. Clean out my kitchen cupboards.
I got rid of so much food.
I really need to stop buying food and then hiding it from myself.

3.  Write at least 10K words for National Novel Writing Month.
I only wrote 6K.
Fell off the train on Friday and Saturday.

4.  Track WW points every day.
I actually was good at this.

5.  Update my baseball blog.
Completely forgot. 
Oops

\\\\////

Here are my new goals for the week ahead ...

1.  Write at least 10K words for National Novel Writing Month.
I am only at 7K words for the month. 
I should be closer to 15K by now.
Time to catch up.

2. Update my baseball blog.
I haven't written anything since the season ended.
I really need to do some post-season/pre-Hot Stove thoughts.

3.  Read at least one book.
It's hard to keep up with reading AND writing.
But I need to try. 

4.  Clean out the closet in the cats' room.
Yes, my cats have their own bedroom.
With an enormous closet, which has become a catch all.
Oops.

5. Catch up on my online dating communication.
I mentioned last week that I am so checked out.
But I have so many messages waiting.
I need to at least grant these men the courtesy of a "no thanks."   

\\\\////

What are your goals for the week?

2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover