Image Map

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


\\\\////

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It's white with a black treble clef. 

What do you keep beside your bed?
My phone, my alarm clock (I actually used both as alarms), tissues, a bottle of water, my kindle.

What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the litter box.  Easily.  It is my least favorite part of being a cat mommy.

If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Hmm.  I don't know.  There's nothing in my routine that bothers me too much.

What do you do to vent anger? 
Crying is really good.  
Sometimes I write it out - in a blog or private journal entry.
A good workout always helps too - preferrably one with punching or cardio to wear me out.

What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
New Year's Eve.  
It's so cliche, but I love the idea of a clean slate and looking forward to a new year.
The weather can be unpredictable, so making plans for NYE can be difficult.
I've done parties for this holiday -- big and little. 
I've found my best NYEs were spent with close friends in someone's home.

\\\\////
 
Two more things ...
 
Only a few more hours to sign up for my 100th Follower Giveaway!

On Tuesday, I'll be forgoing my usual post to participate in a bloggers' day of silence to honor and remember the victims in Newtown, CT. Details here.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think new year's eve is cliche at all! love it!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! I found you on the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd pop on by and follow me back!

    Happy holidays!
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm sure you may be familiar with the liebster and maybe this here versatile blogger award. Just thought I'd let you know that I think you have a really great blog and that I've nominated you. You're not obligated to do anything, really. Take it however you will! You can see more about it here: http://www.gildedsunflower.com/2012/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    Thanks!!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover