Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that I ate Wendy's for lunch yesterday.
I've been trying to stay away from fast food, but I was on the road.
I had a good breakfast and dinner, and I did an hour of Zumba.
So, I'm pretty sure the damage was minimal.

... that my cat always seems to be the most comfortable when I need to get up for something.
Some evenings, Cleo will camp out in her bed all night.
But other nights, she climbs into my lap and curls up.
Usually when I'm doing laundry or other tasks that require me to get up.  

... that I played Wii bowling and tennis for two hours the other night.
I forgot how much fun I have with those games.
I could probably bowl for hours, quite honestly.
Except that my Wii likes to ask me if I should take a break. Oops!

... that I'm feeling pretty good about my blog efforts lately.
Pageviews and comments make me feel validated.
These posts were a lot of work and also very personal:

... to cry during the series finale of "Private Practice."
I have watched that show from the beginning, and I've always liked Addison.
Along the way, I also fell in love with all of the other characters too. RIP Dell.
I'm really going to miss their friendly jokes and arguments. And Taye Diggs' body.

... to count Twitter drinking as social drinking.
I really wanted wine last night, but promised myself I'd only drink in social settings.
After I tweeted those sentiments, I had many of my Twitter followers volunteer to join me virtually.
Done.  And it was delicious.

... that I really, really miss baseball.
I'm enjoying basketball, and I realize there's still a football game coming up.
But baseball is the king of my heart, and I think it's healed from last season.
I'm ready to watch my Rangers again.

... to be ridiculously excited about the NKOTB, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men tour.
I know I'm 32, but I'm pretty sure my love for boybands will never die.
The closest show to me will be Minneapolis or Chicago.
But first I need a job and money.  Hmm...

\\\\////

What's OK with you?

4 comments:

  1. I vote you come to Dallas for the concert...and go to a Rangers game too! I'm selfish though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor dog probably hates every time I have to move her to get up off the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One, my cat always makes it impossible for me to get up. Stinker. And two, I LOVE THAT CONCERT LINE UP!!! Everyone who is going to go is going to be 30ish, and it is going to be awesome. My closest are Tacoma, Washington or San Jose, California :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about the NKOTB concert!! I feel like a teenager again! :)

    I've only done Wii once (I know, I know, I'm a loser), it was a dance mix. I may or may not have been drinking while doing it. I wasn't that good. :)

    I know they aren't good for you, but I LOVE Wendy's fries. OMG...and a Frosty. Now I want that for lunch!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover