Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

Music Monday: Sarah Buxton - "Stupid Boy"

A few weeks ago, my friend Laura tweeted about "Stupid Boy."  Apparently, they were covering it on "The Voice." Her tweet made me want to listen to it, so I went to YouTube and found Sarah Buxton's version. Yeah, that's the original. She wrote it. Keith Urban just made it famous.

"Stupid Boy" is such an appropriate song for a few situations I got myself into in the last few years.  And, yes, I say "got myself into." I chose those situations. I walked into them, and I should be well-acquainted by now with how those situations always end.  The hopeless romantic in me always hopes one will end differently, but so far, no dice.

Maybe the boy isn't the only one who's stupid.



1 comment:

  1. I have LOVED Sarah's version of this song for years--even more than the Keith Urban one! She's awesome!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover