Image Map

Monday, January 7, 2013

5 For Five

Sorry to everyone who saw the other one that posted prematurely.  
I'm not sure how I messed that up.  
It's because I was multitasking, I'm sure.

PartyOfOne

Last week's 5 for Five was a little different.
It had the goals for the year, which I'm already starting on but can't fully measure yet.
So, there's no SUCCESS/FAIL update this week.
But you do get to see my new set of goals.

\\\\//// 

Here are my new goals for the week ahead ... 

Average five Weight Watchers activity points per day. 
I've been really good at getting workouts in.
And five activity points is very doable. 

Finish and send Chapter 9 to my readers. 
With everything going on lately, I've slowed way down on writing.
I need to pick it up if I want to finish this story before baseball season. 

Wash the car.
The salt and snow has not been kind to Ribbie. (Yeah, my car has a name.)
She needs a bath really bad. 

Shred junk mail. 
It's amazing how quickly that stuff piles up.
Time for another shredding party, I guess.  

Do one random act of kindness. 
This is part of my five yearly goals.
Time to get started.

\\\\////

What are your goals for the week?
Link up with Jenn and Jessica and share!

\\\\////

Check out the Cupid Swap I'm hosting!!


Cupid Swap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover