Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

This week's Sunday Social is all about goals for the new year. 

\\\\////

Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I am working on giving up soda. So far, I haven't had any since Jan. 1.
I also want to cut back on alcohol and reserve it only for social settings.

\\\\////

Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Set realistic goals. -- Don't try to do a complete 180.  Make little changes one or two at a time.
Try something new. -- I tried Zumba, kettlebell and yoga in 2012, and I love them all. 
Walk more. -- Walking a few miles is a great way to get some activity in even if it's not a full-on workout.

\\\\////
  
What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
I loved driving through Jolly Holiday Lights with Jaci and Jamie.
Christmas Day = dinner and gifts with family and "Les Miserables"
My NYE two-day football, "Pitch Perfect," and comfy clothes fest with Jamie and Courtney was awesome.
\\\\////
  
What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
Buy a drink for a cute guy.
It's been on my "new things in a new year" for two years now.
Time to get on it.

\\\\//// 
  
Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
 - Starting a new job. I don't have a solid lead yet. But I know it's coming.
- Doing more 5Ks. The Color Run was a blast! I need to do more races.
- Seeing a new ballpark. I haven't narrowed down my plans yet, but it'll happen.

\\\\////
 

\\\\////

Speaking of good things, did you see I'm hosting a Cupid Swap?


Cupid Swap


I can't think of anything better than some blogger love on Valentine's Day.
Sign up and spread the word!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes buy a drink for a cute boy!! Never know what could happen!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover