Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

Music Monday: Miranda Lambert - "All Kinds of Kinds"

I love Miranda Lambert.  I've been a fan of hers for about ten years now (since she was on "Nashville Star"), and she only continues to get better.  I love her songwriting, her performances and how much she loves animals.  Her husband, Blake, is pretty cool too.  But if I have to choose between the two, I'd rather sit and have a beer with Miranda.  Can we make that happen?

Anyhow.  It took me a bit to warm up to this song, but once I really listened to the words, I was sold.  It has a great message about how the world is better with differences.  We don't all have to live or be the same.  Sometimes we need that reminder ... especially when we start comparing our lives to other people's.  Or am I the only one who does that?


1 comment:

  1. Love Miranda! I definitely like this song better live than on the CD, but, in my eyes, Miranda can do no wrong..haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover