Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday!  

They're not my usual team, but today, I'm supporting the Baltimore Ravens.  For three reasons.
1 - Former Iowa State Cyclone Kelechi Osemele is on the team.
2 - My best friend and her husband are big Ravens fans.
3 - I look good in purple.

See?
(Also notice my new haircut. He he.)

Currently, I'm watching the Puppy Bowl, anxiously waiting for the Kitten Halftime Show.
And I'm resting up for the big game tonight.  
Resting up? 
Yep.  
I'm going to try and get a little workout in during the game, courtesy of Pinterest.



What are you doing for the big game?

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's an awesome workout plan for tonight!

    PS You are looking super awesome with all your weight loss!!! And I love the hair cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking smokin' hot! (I mean that in a completely unweird way.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love reason 3! You do look great in purple! I was rooting for them as well, but more because I considered them the underdogs. Did the lights going out count as "delay of game"? Sounds like a great way to stay into the game!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover