Image Map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK ...

... that my inner voice is British this week.
I've listened to two audiobooks with British narrators.
The accent has stuck with me, and I hear it in my head.
Don't be surprised if I say "bugger" or "rubbish" to you.

... that I prefer to go into work early and leave earlier.
I feel like I get more done when there aren't many in the office.
And I enjoy a little bit longer evening (even if it's only an illusion).
I may amend my work schedule to satisfy this.

... to agree with this poster:
If I was on "The Biggest Loser," cupcakes would definitely be my temptation food.
I cannot turn them down.
Ever.

... that I will definitely be adding "Wreck-It Ralph" to my movie collection in the near future.
I watched it last Saturday with some friends and their kids.
It's so adorable, but it's Pixar, so I'm not surprised I liked it.
And all the video game references are fantastic.

... to be re-obsessed with "Spring Awakening."
I listened to the Pandora station for most of last week.
I watched my DVD of a performance Sunday night.
And now I'm listening to the soundtrack a lot this week.

... to post a picture of my bestie, who is celebrating a birthday today.
The bestie with Tony Lucca.
We have known each other since we were eight, and been friends almost as long.
Yeah, I don't know how she's not sick of me yet either.
Even though we're very different, I think we balance each other well.
I don't know where I'd be today without her.
Happy birthday, Jamie! 

\\\\////

What's OK with you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover