Image Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday: Sara Haze - "Every Heart"

After a little more than two weeks, I am back. 

I've missed my blogging community, but I also really needed the break -- mentally and emotionally.  I have been going through a lot of things externally and internally that I couldn't completely sort out.  There were many thoughts and emotions I have not been able to share with anyone -- literally no one knows half the stuff that's been going through my head and heart.  I don't know how to share it, and I don't know who even cares to hear it.  I'm still working through some things in my mind, and I've started keeping a private, physical journal to help me with that. 

But I think I'm ready to come back to online blogging as well.

To kick it off, I thought this song was really appropriate.  It suits the mess in my head.


Sara Haze obviously has a gorgeous voice, and she has a way of putting emotions into the lyrics that make her beautiful lyrics come to life and reach right into you. I saw her live at Hotel Carolina a few years ago, and I'm really hoping I get to see her again in the future. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!! (Can't watch the video while I'm at work, will have to watch later.)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover