Image Map

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Struggling

Source

This time of year has been especially tough for me for the past seven years.  Additional uncertainty and stress has exacerbated the issue ... and my emotions.

There's so much going on in my life and in my head. I just can't sort it all out.  Even with words.  That used to be the only way I sorted things out.  But it's not working for me lately.  This makes me feel even more unsettled.  In ways I can't seem to describe or explain to anyone.

So, I'm going on a bit of a blogger hiatus. I'll be reading blogs, just not writing any posts for a while. 

Take care, friends.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, snuggle the furkids, and know that your friends (both IRL and internet ones) love you even when you're not posting! I hope everything sorts itself out and your soul can be settled.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that things are OK and that YOU are ok!! I understand needing to take a break, I'm just getting back from that myself :) Lots of love heading your way!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover